Thursday 9 June 2011

13days lost 6kgs!

Recently I am following one programme, just following the menu and don't deviate. Waiting the body hormone to burn the fat.
Of course, I also did a bit of light exercise like bikoshi, hope that can boost the result. But I eel so hungry because i sleep late, no more food to digest, so hungry.
These 13 days, there are lots of challenges! Luckily, I am able to maintain not to simply eat other foods.
See what are my challenges and how I overcome it.

Challenge 1
I feel hungry especially after 2 hours. What I am thinking is food, food,food and food. I ate apple or other fruits, also eat biscuits cracker.
Remind myself don't deviate much. Scared that once I taste the food which is not allowed will cause myself become UNSTOPPABLE in eating the normal food.

Challenge 2
Yummy food and the smell pass in front of me.
Arggggggg, this is hard, I walk away most of the time.
But the tv keep on showing food, and the advertisement also, like kfc, McD, Chocolate, blah blah blah.
When I go out, those food are in front of me, my family eat, i watch them eating. sigh...
One way to overcome this is to walk away, or eat my food imagine that i am eating those food. sob, sob.

Challenge 3
Weigh myself.
Well, actually I can't weigh myself, but I am curious how effective it is. So i weigh myself. these 2 days, no movement at all on the scale.
At this time, I consule myself that "ok, you are in the diet plateau period, it is normal to stop to fluctuate, your body is protecting you. Some people don't even lose weight at all for the whole week or few weeks. Be patient, you will lose those weight"
so, i don't feel like give up already. instead, looking forward to lose more weight and my little exercise routine.

Challenge 4
Lack of motivation. Sometimes really hungry, really want to eat chocolate!!
BUT, after looking at other people's diaries, look at those actress who succeeded, their strong will, etc. makes me feel motivated.
My family and friends' word of courage also help me to maintain.


So, those are my challenges and the way of overcoming them. Hope it can help you too =)


(ermm... estimate after 1 month can lose 10kgs =))

No comments:

Post a Comment